Buy me a coffee

https://ko-fi.com/joeshooman

Monday 13 January 2020

Telegraph Music

On Mon, 13 Jan, 2020, I looked at the BBC's daily newspaper roundup first thing - I quite often do this, to catch up with the front pages - and scrolled through as usual.

I came across this scan of the Daily Telegraph's front page. I don't read the Telegraph apart from in this kind of scenario, but something caught my eye. See if it catches yours (click to make it bigger)...

















Nope? Well, it is a bit small. But if you look at the bottom, the very bottom, to the left of and underneath the bird off of the stamps, even underneath the red Wallace and Grommit sofa ad. You will see this, wot I have made bigger by magic and that:








To me, that looked like a kind of musical manuscript. No? Well, I decided to try and transcribe it anyway. Here's what I ended up with:


Who'd have thought the Daily Telegraph could be so tuneful eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment