Buy me a coffee

https://ko-fi.com/joeshooman

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Cyfleuon hyll (2013)

Dwi wedi methu fy hun
Neu
Golliad
Colli fy hun?
Hunllef?

Na.
Dwi eisiau anghofio

Ail-creu

Ail-credu.
Unigrwydd o gofiadau fer

Hyll
Sdim ots

I still get a shudder when I walk past
Undercover. I suppose.
Just Me. Farrar Road.
Ay. Well.
They killed it.
But here and there you can see them.
Tiny crush barriers. Growing.
From the ground.
From The Ground.
As da price of commerce.
Pitch markings now marked down peaches.
Two-one now two for one..
Penalty box now cornflake box.
Red cards now loyalty cards.
Sent off for savings.
Gave 110% guvnor for a 10% discount.

Students mill about the place picking up
Pizzas for a pound.
So; and so what?
I shiver.
I smile.
I check the bargains aisle at the St. Paul’s End.
It’s a bit too far out for a free kick.
But.
Nobody’s looking.
One last chance?
There’s always a last chance.
And, then:
I check for green shirted referees.
None are watching.
Somehow a marked down orange
Accidentally falls out my hand.
And I volley it toward the defensive wall
Of 49p loaves.

It goes wide.

Felly, a felly.
Ail-symudiad;
Ail-creu. Ail-credu?
Na, dwi ddim yn meddwl
fod hyn yn teimlo’n iawn
Dwi ddim yn deimlo.

Iawn.

A ble mae’r iechyd? Lle mae’r fywyd wedi fod?
Sdim ots rili lle fydd bywyd mynd.
Sdim ots pam neu pryd.
Fydd y byd dal yn ddawnsio I rhai ohonym ni.
I mi? Chdi? Be di gwahaniaeth eniwe?
Anghofiadwy.
Am pob o rhesymau od
Rong
neu
Hyll
‘na.
Na.
Dim colliad, ond
Yn siml: methu
Gyfleuon.
Ag yn y ddiwedd faswn I eisiau dim ond un cwestiwn bach arall:
Enwogion?
O, pwy?




No comments:

Post a Comment