Buy me a coffee

https://ko-fi.com/joeshooman

Wednesday 18 December 2013

And In The End... (2000)



And where do you do my dear where do you do that involved aspect that influences and satiates that bilious bastard of sweaty sweetness that demure dilation that defiles that defies that derides that denies that where that where does it take where does it take where can I first feed where do you do where my dear my where do you do feed first I can take it does it take that denial that derides that defies that defiles that dilation demure that sweet sweat of bastard bile that satiates and influences that aspect involved do you dear do you where and where that where where do that do that take my take.

Forswear do you do unclean fare do you do not evolved perfect not insolences bland face to face not religious mustard of dirty darkness not azure alienation not fertile not facile not for real not for life forswear forswear for my sake forswear for my sake there can I burst bleed forswear do you forswear unclean fare forswear do you forswear bled burst I can there forswear forswear forswear life for not real for not facile not fertile not alienation azure not dark dirt not mustard religion not face to face bland insolences not perfect evolved do you do fare unclean do you forswear for my sake for my sake I swear I swear I swear do do do for my sake my sake.

To share two for two I fear share two for two soft sinful spirits soft sin-abuses gland hate to hate soft thrill of debasement of healthless heathen soft secure secretion soft girdle soft gestalt soft garble soft gum-style to share to share where I break two for two to share I fear I break share gumstyle soft garble soft gestalt soft girdle soft secretion secure heathen healthless debased of thrill soft hate to hate gland abuses sin-soft spirits two for two share I fear two for two to share of sin to share of soft sin to share I break I fear to hate to hate.

And near you you you have seen there you you you laugh betrothed bereft laugh enthralled erect stand late too late laugh chill buff laughter laugh stealthstill semen laugh venal virgin laugh curdles laugh crumbles laugh conquers laugh cancers laugh near and near seen too late seen you you you near too near I seen near too late near cancers laugh conquers crumbles curdles virgin venal laugh semen stilled buff chill too late stand erect enthralled bereft betrothed  you you you near have seen there laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh and
laughter too late



No comments:

Post a Comment