Buy me a coffee

https://ko-fi.com/joeshooman

Friday 10 September 2021

U

Life is so unfathomably unlikely in the first place that it’s useless to try and understand it.

I have spent most of mine upset about this, until I worked one and only one thing out, which is that no matter how ugly and unbelievably painful things get, nothing is truly unbearable because if you’re still able to feel it then in one way or another you can undergo it.


I know it’s not much of a philosophy, and I hate it to be honest, but there you go. Confusion is the default human condition, and when we can instil our unique sense of futility and cosmic uselessness in our computers, that’s the point at which they’ll switch from being unaware to self-conscious and therefore harmless. I don’t want to seem ungrateful but fuck me what a utterly weird journey this is for all of us.


Unnecessary, ultimately.



No comments:

Post a Comment