Buy me a coffee

https://ko-fi.com/joeshooman

Friday 3 February 2023

Get Calibrated!

Get calibrated

stack em up


Magnesium zaps through me

gargantuan juggernaut laser burn behind my eyes


Ah, point that finger somewhere else

you’ve got no jurisdiction here


The inside of my head is mine alone

At a time of my own choosing

As I desire and to the fullest extent

I’ll decide to make things strange


It’s strange

I’ll tell you it’s strange


Experimental dosing, GABA receptors on alert

If we are the universe experiencing itself

that’s a shoddy state of affairs at best


Let’s load up. What’s your distraction today?

Gaia’s on ayahuasca anyway

And what about divinity? Could it be for you and me?

It’s all too strange


I’ll tell you how strange


Get calibrated

stack em up


Kick me once more and maybe I’ll enjoy it this time

Barging demons cackling and biting at my nervous system

Ah, let them have at it how they please


Absinth chase me down, stir some butter into my glass

Smooth the road to oblivion, liminal sweetened blur

Cause the Devil’s best work is done on Twitter these days


Synaptic friendly fire forces fate

Tank tracks in my mental mud

Assassins at the blood brain barrier

Make a psychedelic conflagration

I I I

I jumble it all up

I want to make it all strange


I’ll tell you it’s strange

It’s strange

I wanna tell you it’s strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment