Buy me a coffee

https://ko-fi.com/joeshooman

Friday 10 February 2023

Chatbot Hallucinations

You boy


Take fast this cartel document

wait by the phone

somewhere in the multiverse a dollar will ring


I brought along a theremin

to a synth fight

Blue, I slayed in humbucker fishnets


I deliver such honey bunkum,

Oh decorous throat!

Skeletons grinning in the gameshow graveyard


Papa, oh damnation, papa

Danced through work

I wrongly thought I loved that cranky allergy


Cascade up the daybreak tracks exponential

Gasping distasteful air

It won’t remind me why we were testing this time


There’s too much artifice

in intelligence

artifice

in intelligence


Generation Why Me

Dateline: Digital

They claim sacredness is closer than you think


A date at the data centre

Frack and fumble in the wires

Our sweat short-circuiting server rows entwined ratty


My television got stolen

So now all day I place

Numerous objects in the microwave

And watch them go round and round and round and round and round and round and round


why should I fear the bell



No comments:

Post a Comment