Buy me a coffee

https://ko-fi.com/joeshooman

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Sober Chronicles, Day 12

 God I am so fucking bored.

Seriously, this is the dangerous time. All the righteous energy has now completely dissipated and now I'm sat here, at the end of a nothing day, bored as shit.

What else is there to do? I can write, or try to: I've got a book to work on. I'm chipping away at that piece by piece cause it's an A-Z of Elvis and so quite self-contained narrative-wise. But I'm fucking bored of myself and that means the writing is uninspired and worthless.

I know when it's not uninspired. That's not now.

BLAH BLAH

I wrote loads more on this update and it was good and talked about Hunter Thompson and Elizabeth Wurtzel and all sorts of cool self-analysis THEN THE INTERNET BROKE AND I LOST IT ALL

fuck today


But I won't drink. 

Fucks sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment