Buy me a coffee

https://ko-fi.com/joeshooman

Saturday 12 December 2020

Nobody's Perfect

 Click here for the performance.

Easiest deal in history

Take back our sovereignty

Sunlit uplands for you and me

Well, that’s what Boris said

 

Deal or no deal, call for Noel

Turnips are good for the soul

Wanking over the flagpole

An Empire of perverts

 

Historians in future years

Will see charlatans prey on fear

And misdirected anger: here,

Punch down - scum, it’s their fault

 

So here we are. A lost 12 months

A plague upon us, well, that sucks

You bet Rees-Mogg is making bucks

On shorting the circuit

 

‘Our’ fish are swimming in ‘our’ sea

Oblivious to you and me

But we are told repeatedly

“We’ll fight for the turbot”

 

Pathetic little Eton boys

Play with lives. We’re just toys

Don’t worry, they’ll still get their joys,

These twisted-up fuckheads.

 

A vaccine is here. But it’s not what you think.

I’ve been making it up in my kitchen sink

A moonshine of madness, a vitriolic

End to this Brexit.

 

But I can’t roll it out. I can’t hold it in;

Injecting this shit means that all those cunts win.

So bring it on, wankers. I’m going to sing

When you’re crawling for mercy.

 

Easiest deal in history?

Two million kids here now in poverty

Foodbanks can’t keep up. Beyond parody.

You won’t say they deserve it.

But you’re culpable for it.

So own it. You perverts,

You cokeheads, you liars,

You’ve set us on fire

And justice will be served,

When you least expect it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment