Buy me a coffee

https://ko-fi.com/joeshooman

Thursday 16 May 2019

AMWAT: Cretinous charges

The Internet is very silly sometimes.

Specially when you get into anonymous message boards, where people spend at least half their time trying to doxx each other. Not always all that successfully, it must be said. I've been called a cretin several times by someone aggressive, which is funny.

To be exact, it was someone calling me a cretin, although the person online they thought was me, wasn't me. So I observed for a bit then kinda set em straight. Silly sausages.

It did remind me that The Ramones are ace though (as if I needed that reminder). Hope it works better on your system. I need a new lead from the computer to my amp, and I'll go and get one soon enough.



A little more seriously, there are two things that have come up this week too.

1. The Welsh FA have actually done something and put City under a transfer embargo, related to unpaid wages. There's been no official response from the club about it as yet.

2. The club has also received yet another High Court summons. It's not the first time. Eventually they've all been paid. But bloody hell, it's awful PR isn't it.

3. Also see the link for overflowing bins, uncollected for unspecified reasons. Rats, rats, rats everywhere. Which reminded me how ace The Stranglers are, too.



But of course, if you happen to chance upon the message boards, at least half the posts there are from the same people (maybe two, or three, or four) trying to deflect again on their favourite themes:

1. Blame the BCFCSA.

2. Blame the previous board.

3. Blame Canada. Which reminded me how great South Park is.




And that's all I have to say about that.




No comments:

Post a Comment