Buy me a coffee

https://ko-fi.com/joeshooman

Tuesday 6 September 2022

Whisper 3: Transcript

 The latest in an occasional series of whispers. Watch it by clicking here.


Transcript:


I don't want to get too maudlin now,

but it does happen.

I was on social media before and it was about something completely unrelated.

And 


um 


A picture of my brother popped up in a football match 

or something like that 

(I think it was football).

And I just thought:

it's almost unfathomable to think you'll never see...

you'll never see someone again.

you'll never talk to them again.


um


And some things...

intellectually

it is an inevitability,

but the reality of it is,

is

maddeningly confusingly sad 

and frustrating.


And

if you don't have

a religion or a religious belief,

the worst thing is 

that you have nobody 

to be angry about (at) 

angry to(ward).


I don't know any answers of course

No comments:

Post a Comment